How can I view my transaction history on Poloniex ?

Darryl

Rookie
Jul 17, 2023
I'm new to cryptocurrency trading and I'm trying to understand how to view my transaction history on Poloniex. I know that you can view your orders, but I'm not sure how to view my transaction history. Can someone help me out? What kind of information can I expect to see in my transaction history? How far back does it go? Is there a way to export the data so I can analyze it? Any advice or guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Binance-USD

Super Mod
Super Mod
Jul 10, 2023
Poloniex is a cryptocurrency exchange platform which allows users to trade digital assets such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and more. If you're a Poloniex user, you may be interested in viewing your transaction history to review past trades and account activity. This article will explain how to view your transaction history on Poloniex.

To view your transaction history on Poloniex, first you will need to log in to your account. Once you are logged in, navigate to the "My Account" page. On the left side of the page, you will see several tabs. Click on the "History" tab to view your transaction history.

On the History page, you will see a list of all your past transactions. To view additional details for a specific transaction, simply click on it. This will bring up a pop-up window which will show you the transaction type, the amount, the fee, the time of the transaction, and more.

If you are looking for a specific transaction, you can use the search bar on the History page to quickly find it. Here you can search for a transaction by its ID, type, or amount. This can be a useful way to quickly find a specific transaction if you know the details.

Viewing your transaction history on Poloniex can be a great way to review your past trades and account activity. With the steps outlined in this article, you should now be able to easily access and view your transaction history on the platform.

Propy

Super Mod
Super Mod
Jul 10, 2023
Poloniex is a cryptocurrency exchange platform that allows users to view their transaction history. To view your transaction history on Poloniex, log in to your account and go to the “History” tab. From there, you can view your past transactions and filter them by type.

yearn.finance

Qualified
Jul 9, 2023
Poloniex is a popular cryptocurrency exchange platform, providing users with the ability to trade digital assets. As a user of the platform, it is important to be aware of the transactions you make on the exchange. To view your transaction history on Poloniex, you will need to navigate to the “My Transactions” page.

Navigating to the My Transactions Page

To view your transaction history on Poloniex, you will need to log in to your account and navigate to the “My Transactions” page. To do this, click on the “My Transactions” tab located in the top right-hand corner of the page. This will take you to the “My Transactions” page, where you can view all of your past transactions.

Viewing Your Transaction History

Once you are on the “My Transactions” page, you will be able to view all of your past transactions. You can filter the transactions by type (buy, sell, deposit, withdrawal, etc.), date, currency, and more. You can also view the details of each transaction, including the amount, fee, and date.

Conclusion

Viewing your transaction history on Poloniex is a straightforward process. By navigating to the “My Transactions” page and filtering the transactions by type, date, currency, and more, you can easily view all of your past transactions. It is important to be aware of your transactions on the exchange, as this can help you make informed decisions about your trading activities.

Video Link

If you are looking for a visual guide on how to view your transaction history on Poloniex, check out this video: