How can I view my transaction history on OKEx ?

Dennis

Rookie
Jul 17, 2023
I'm new to trading on OKEx and I'm looking for help on how to view my transaction history. I understand that it's possible to check the order book, and view the executed transactions, but I'm not sure how to do this. Can anyone provide me with step-by-step instructions on how to check my transaction history on OKEx? I would really appreciate it.

NeoNinja2023

Beginner
Jul 18, 2023
Overview

OKEx is a leading crypto exchange platform that offers a wide range of services, including transaction history viewing. This article will provide a comprehensive guide on how to view your transaction history on OKEx. OKEx, crypto exchange, transaction history, viewing

Step-by-Step Guide

1. Log in to your OKEx account.

2. Click on the “Account” tab.

3. In the “Account” page, you will find the “Transaction History” section.

4. You can view your transaction history by selecting the “Transaction Type”, “Currency”, “Date Range”, and “Status”.

5. Once you have selected the filters, click on the “Search” button.

6. You will be able to view your transaction history in the “Transaction History” section.

Conclusion

Viewing your transaction history on OKEx is a straightforward process. All you need to do is log in to your account, click on the “Account” tab, and select the filters in the “Transaction History” section. Once you have selected the filters, click on the “Search” button to view your transaction history.

Gregory

Rookie
Jul 18, 2023
How can I view my transaction history on OKEx?

Cryptocurrency traders are always on the lookout for the best platforms to trade on. OKEx is one of the most popular and reliable cryptocurrency exchanges, and it offers a variety of features that make it an attractive option for traders. One of the most important features of any trading platform is the ability to view your transaction history. With OKEx, traders can easily view all their past trades and account activity with just a few clicks.

What is OKEx?

OKEx is a leading digital asset exchange platform that provides a secure and reliable trading environment for users. It offers a wide range of features, such as spot, margin, and futures trading, as well as a variety of order types. OKEx also provides an API for developers to build their own trading bots and applications.

How to View Your Transaction History on OKEx

OKEx provides an easy way for users to view their transaction history. To begin, log in to your OKEx account and click on ‘Balances’ in the top menu. On the Balances page, you will be able to view all your account balances for each cryptocurrency you hold.

From the Balances page, click on the ‘History’ tab at the top of the page. On the History page, you can view a detailed record of all your past transactions. Here you can view the date and time of the transaction, the type of transaction, the amount of cryptocurrency involved, and the status of the transaction.

Conclusion

OKEx is a reliable and secure cryptocurrency exchange that provides users with an easy way to view their transaction history. By logging in to your account and navigating to the History page, you can view a detailed record of all your past transactions. This allows you to stay on top of your trading activity and make informed decisions.

Video: How to View Your Transaction History on OKEx

Here is a helpful video from OKEx that explains how to view your transaction history:

[youtube=[MEDIA=youtube]6mKx_9pO_0E[/MEDIA]]