How can I view my transaction history on MEXC ?

Aragon

Qualified
Jul 10, 2023
I'm new to MEXC and I'm trying to view my transaction history. I understand that I can do this by going to my account page, but I'm not sure how to do it. Can someone help me with this? Is there a specific page I have to go to? Are there any other steps I need to take to view my transaction history? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Nano

Super Mod
Super Mod
Jul 10, 2023
MEXC is a cryptocurrency exchange that provides users with a secure and easy way to buy and sell digital assets. As with any other trading platform, it is important to be able to view your transaction history in order to track your investments and profits. This article will explain how to view your transaction history on MEXC.

1. Log in to your MEXC account.

2. Click on the “Account” tab.

3. Select “Transaction History” from the dropdown menu.

4. You will now be able to view your transaction history.

When you view your transaction history, you will be able to see the details of each transaction. This includes the type of transaction (buy or sell), the date and time of the transaction, the amount of the transaction, and the fees associated with the transaction. You can also view the status of the transaction (pending, completed, etc.).

Viewing your transaction history on MEXC is an important part of managing your investments. By following the steps outlined above, you will be able to easily view your transaction history and track your investments. With this information, you can make informed decisions about your investments and manage your portfolio with confidence.

Edison

Super Mod
Super Mod
Jul 17, 2023
MEXC is a cryptocurrency exchange platform that allows users to view their transaction history. To view your transaction history on MEXC, log in to your account and select the ‘Transactions’ tab. You will be able to view your past transactions, including deposits, withdrawals, and trades.

Azalea

Rookie
Jul 17, 2023
How can I view my transaction history on MEXC?

Tracking your cryptocurrency transactions is an essential part of managing your digital assets. Whether you’re a seasoned crypto investor or a beginner, it’s important to have a clear understanding of your trading history and portfolio performance. For users of MEXC, a leading digital asset exchange, the process of viewing your transaction history is simple and straightforward.

Step-by-Step Guide

1. Log in to your MEXC account.

2. Click on the “Account” tab located at the top right corner of the page.

3. Select “Transaction History” from the drop-down menu.

4. You will now be able to view a detailed list of all your transactions on MEXC.

Understanding Your Transaction History

Your transaction history will show all your past trades and deposits/withdrawals. The information provided includes the date and time of the transaction, the type of transaction (buy/sell/deposit/withdrawal), the amount of the transaction, the currency involved, and the exchange rate.

By reviewing your transaction history, you can see the performance of your trades, the amount of money you have deposited or withdrawn, and the total value of your portfolio. This information can be used to assess your overall trading strategy and make educated decisions about future trades.

Conclusion

Keeping track of your transactions on MEXC is an essential part of managing your digital assets. With the simple steps outlined above, you can easily view your transaction history and gain valuable insights into your trading performance.

Video Link

For more information on how to view your transaction history on MEXC, check out this helpful video: