How can I view my transaction history on KuCoin ?

Clark

Qualified
Jul 17, 2023
I am new to cryptocurrency trading and I recently opened an account on KuCoin. I want to view my transaction history on the platform, but I'm not sure how to do that. Can someone please help me to understand how to view my transaction history on KuCoin?

I understand that KuCoin has a web-based user interface, so I'm assuming there must be some way of viewing my transaction history from there. Any help would be much appreciated.

Also, what is the best way to view my transaction history on KuCoin? Is there a specific report or chart that I can view? How detailed is the information that I can access? Any advice or tips would be greatly appreciated.

Carl

Rookie
Jul 17, 2023
KuCoin is a cryptocurrency exchange and trading platform that allows users to buy, sell, and trade a variety of digital assets. As a user, you may want to view your transaction history to keep track of your trading activity. Luckily, KuCoin makes this process easy and straightforward.

To view your transaction history on KuCoin, you will need to log into your account. Once you are logged in, you can access your transaction history by clicking the “Transactions” tab at the top of the page. This will bring up a list of all of your recent trades, sorted by date.

When viewing your transaction history, you will see a list of all of your trades, including the date, amount, price, and fees. You can use this information to track your trading activity and performance.

In addition to your transaction history, you can also view your order history. To do this, click the “Orders” tab at the top of the page. This will bring up a list of all of your recent orders, sorted by date. You can use this information to track your open orders and see how your trades are progressing.

In conclusion, KuCoin makes it easy to view your transaction and order history. By accessing these records, you can keep track of your trading activity and performance.

• Kiss
Reactions: Eugene

CryptoChampion87

Beginner
Jul 18, 2023
Key Terms: KuCoin, Transaction History[/B]

To view your transaction history on KuCoin, log into your account and click on the "Assets" tab. Select the "History" tab from the dropdown menu. You can then view your transaction history, including deposits, withdrawals, and trades.

Denise

Super Mod
Super Mod
Jul 17, 2023
How can I view my transaction history on KuCoin?

KuCoin is a cryptocurrency trading platform that allows users to buy, sell, and trade digital assets. As a user of KuCoin, it is important to be aware of the transactions you have made and to be able to view your transaction history. This article will outline the steps to view your transaction history on KuCoin.

Steps to View Transaction History

1. Log into your KuCoin account.

2. Select the “Assets” tab at the top of the page.

3. Select “Transaction History” from the left-hand side menu.

4. Select the currency you wish to view the transaction history for.

5. You will be able to view your transaction history for the selected currency.

Conclusion

By following the steps outlined above, you will be able to view your transaction history on KuCoin. It is important to be aware of all transactions you have made on the platform, as it can help you to better manage your portfolio and ensure that you are making the most of your investments.

Video Link: