How can I view my transaction history on Huobi ?

Hedera-Hashgraph

Qualified
Jul 10, 2023
I'm new to cryptocurrency and I'm having difficulty understanding how to view my transaction history on Huobi. I know that I can access my account, but I'm not sure how to view the specific transactions I've done. Can anyone here explain how to do this? Does anyone have any experience with Huobi's transaction history view? I'd really appreciate any help I can get.

• Tears
Reactions: Steem

Celestine

Rookie
Jul 17, 2023
Huobi is a leading digital asset exchange platform that offers a wide range of services, such as spot trading, margin trading, futures trading, and derivatives trading. It also provides users with a comprehensive transaction history, allowing them to view their past transactions and keep track of their trading activities. In this article, we will discuss how to view your transaction history on Huobi.

Step 1: Log in to your Huobi account.

Step 2: Click on the “Accounts” tab and then select the “Transaction History” option.

Step 3: You will be presented with a list of all your past transactions. You can filter the list by date, asset type, and status.

Step 4: For each transaction, you can view the details, including the amount, date, trading pair, and status.

Viewing your transaction history on Huobi is a simple process. All you need to do is log in to your account, click on the “Accounts” tab, select the “Transaction History” option, and then filter the list by date, asset type, and status. This will allow you to view all your past transactions and keep track of your trading activities.

yearn.finance

Qualified
Jul 9, 2023
How can I view my transaction history on Huobi?

As a crypto investor, it is important to keep track of your transactions. Knowing where your funds have been invested and what type of returns you have generated is crucial for staying on top of your investments. Fortunately, the popular crypto exchange Huobi makes it easy to view your transaction history.

Logging In to Your Huobi Account

The first step to viewing your transaction history on Huobi is to log into your account. You can do so via the Huobi website, or by downloading the mobile app and signing in with your credentials.

Viewing Your Transaction History

Once you are logged in, you can view your transaction history. To do so, simply click on the “Transaction History” tab at the top of the page. This will open up a page that contains a list of all your transactions, including deposits, withdrawals, and trades. You can also filter the list by date, type, status, and more.

Understanding Your Transaction History

When you view your transaction history, you will see a variety of information. This includes the transaction type, the date and time of the transaction, the amount, the type of currency involved, and the status of the transaction.

It is important to understand what each of these pieces of information mean. For example, if the status says “Completed”, that means the transaction was successful. If it says “Pending”, the transaction is still being processed. Additionally, if the transaction type says “Deposit”, then you know that funds have been added to your account.

Video: How to View Transaction History on Huobi

For a visual guide to viewing your transaction history on Huobi, watch this helpful video: [VIDEO LINK]. The video will show you exactly how to view your transaction history on Huobi, as well as how to filter and sort the data to better understand your trading activities.

Conclusion

By following the steps outlined above, you can easily view your transaction history on Huobi. Doing so can help you stay on top of your investments and make informed decisions about your trades.