How can I view my transaction history on HitBTC ?

Kadena

Qualified
Jul 10, 2023
I'm new to trading on HitBTC and I am wondering how I can view my transaction history on the platform. I'm familiar with the basics of trading, but I'm not familiar with how to view my transaction history on HitBTC. Does anyone have experience with this? Can you please tell me how to view my transaction history? Is there a specific page on the site or do I need to use a 3rd party app? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

ICON

Super Mod
Super Mod
Jul 10, 2023
HitBTC is a cryptocurrency exchange platform that allows users to buy, sell and trade a variety of digital assets. As with any financial transaction, it's important to keep track of your transaction history. Fortunately, HitBTC has made it easy to view your transaction history.

1. Log in to your HitBTC account.
2. Click on the “History” tab in the main menu.
3. Click on “Fiat & Spot” or “Futures” depending on the type of transactions you want to view.
4. The page will display a list of your transactions, including the date and time, type of transaction, currency, amount, and fee.

• To view a specific transaction, enter the date range and click “Search”.
• You can also export your transaction history by clicking “Export”.

HitBTC makes it easy to view your transaction history. All you need to do is log in to your account and click on the “History” tab. From there, you can view your transactions and even export them for further analysis.

Fetch.ai

Super Mod
Super Mod
Jul 10, 2023
HitBTC is a cryptocurrency exchange platform that allows users to view their transaction history. To view your transaction history on HitBTC, log in to your account and go to the ‘History’ tab. There, you will be able to view your past transactions, including deposits, withdrawals, and trades.

SatoshiFanatic

Rookie
Jul 18, 2023
parofix.com
How can I view my transaction history on HitBTC?

HitBTC is a cryptocurrency exchange platform which allows users to buy and sell digital currencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and many more. It also provides a range of tools and services to help users manage their trades and portfolios. One of the most important features of the platform is the ability to view your transaction history. This article will explain how to view your transaction history on HitBTC.

Steps to View Your Transaction History on HitBTC

1. Log in to your HitBTC account.

2. On the top right corner of the page, click on “Account” and then select “Transactions”.

3. You will now be able to view your complete transaction history, including deposits, withdrawals, and trades.

4. You can also filter your transactions by currency, type, and status.

5. Click “Show More” to view more transactions.

Conclusion

Knowing how to view your transaction history on HitBTC is important for users of the platform, as it allows them to keep track of their trades and portfolios. With the steps outlined above, you should now be able to view your transaction history on HitBTC.

For a more detailed look at HitBTC and its features, check out this video: