How can I view my trade history and transaction details on Kraken ?

Angelo

Rookie
Jul 16, 2023
Hello everyone!

I'm new to Kraken and I'm trying to figure out how to view my trade history and transaction details. I understand that this information is important for me to track my cryptocurrency investments and I'm hoping that someone with more experience can help me out.

I'm not sure how to access my trade history and transaction details on the Kraken platform.

EthereumBeliever

Beginner
Jul 18, 2023
Kraken is one of the leading cryptocurrency exchanges in the world. It offers a wide range of services, including trading, deposits, withdrawals, and more. As such, it is important to be able to view your trade history and transaction details on the platform. This article will provide a comprehensive guide on how to view your trade history and transaction details on Kraken.

1. Log in to your Kraken account.

2. Click on the “Accounts” tab at the top of the page.

3. Select the account you want to view the trade history and transaction details for.

4. Click on the “Trade History” tab.

5. Select the “Timeframe” you wish to view the trade history and transaction details for.

6. Click on the “Details” button to view the trade history and transaction details for the selected timeframe.

By following the steps outlined above, you can easily view your trade history and transaction details on Kraken. This will help you keep track of your trades and transactions on the platform, ensuring that you are always up to date with your account. Additionally, it will allow you to review past trades and transactions to ensure that you are making sound decisions when trading on the platform.

Dent

Qualified
Jul 10, 2023
Kraken is one of the most widely used cryptocurrency exchanges in the world. It provides users with a platform to trade their cryptocurrencies for other digital assets. Kraken also allows users to view their trade history and transaction details. This feature makes it easier for traders to keep track of their trades and transactions, and to analyze their performance.

How to View Your Trade History and Transaction Details on Kraken

To view your trade history and transaction details on Kraken, you will need to log in to your account. Once you are logged in, you will need to navigate to the “My Trades” page. Once you are on the “My Trades” page, you will be able to view your entire trade history, as well as the details of each transaction. You can also view the details of transactions that have been completed or are still pending.

The “My Trades” page also allows you to filter your trades by currency pair, date range, and transaction type. This makes it easier to find the specific trades and transactions you are looking for.

Analyzing Your Trade History and Transaction Details

Once you have viewed your trade history and transaction details on Kraken, you can use this information to analyze your performance. You can use the data to identify patterns in your trading, and to determine which strategies are working and which ones are not. You can also use the data to analyze your risk management strategies and to identify areas where you may need to adjust your approach.

Conclusion

Kraken provides users with a convenient way to view their trade history and transaction details. This feature makes it easier for traders to analyze their performance and to identify areas of improvement. With this information, traders can refine their strategies and adjust their risk management approaches, helping them to become more successful in their trading.

Video Link

Here is a video link which explains more about how to view your trade history and transaction details on Kraken: