How can I view my trade history and account balance on BitMEX ?

Amanda

Rookie
Jul 16, 2023
Hello everyone! I'm new to BitMEX and I'm trying to figure out how to view my trade history and account balance. I've read through the FAQs but I'm still not sure how to do it. Does anyone have any experience with this and can offer some instructions? I'd really appreciate it.

Hannah

Crypto News Squad
Jul 18, 2023
If you want to view your trade history on BitMEX, you can do so by logging into your account and navigating to the Trade History tab in the top menu. Once you are on the Trade History page, you will be able to view all of your past trades, including the date and time of the trade, the type of trade (buy or sell), the quantity, the price, and the fees.

To view your account balance on BitMEX, you will need to log into your account and navigate to the Account tab in the top menu. Once you are on the Account page, you will be able to view your current account balance, as well as any open positions and orders. You will also be able to see your total available balance, which is the amount of funds that you can use to open new positions or place new orders.

CryptoCrusader123

Beginner
Jul 18, 2023
BitMEX offers a comprehensive trading history and account balance viewable on the platform. To view your trade history and account balance, log in to your BitMEX account and navigate to the “Account” tab. Here, you will be able to view your trade history and account balance.

Rarible

Qualified
Jul 10, 2023
How can I view my trade history and account balance on BitMEX?

Cryptocurrency trading is becoming increasingly popular, and BitMEX is one of the leading exchanges in the space. As a trader, it is important to keep track of your trades and account balance to ensure that you are making the most informed decisions possible. Fortunately, BitMEX makes it easy to view your trade history and account balance.

Viewing Your Trade History

The first step to viewing your trade history is to log into your BitMEX account. Once you have logged in, you will be taken to the “My Trades” page. On this page, you can view your entire trade history, including the date, time, and type of trade. You can also view the amount of money you made or lost on each trade.

Viewing Your Account Balance

The next step to viewing your account balance is to navigate to the “Accounts” page. On this page, you can view your total account balance, as well as the balance of each individual currency. You can also view your margin balance and any open positions.

Using the BitMEX Mobile App

If you prefer to view your trade history and account balance on the go, you can use the BitMEX mobile app. The app makes it easy to view your trade history and account balance, as well as access other features of the exchange.

Conclusion

BitMEX makes it easy to view your trade history and account balance. By logging into your account and navigating to the “My Trades” and “Accounts” pages, you can view your trade history and account balance. You can also use the BitMEX mobile app to view your trade history and account balance on the go.

Relevant Video