How can I view live cryptocurrency prices and market data on OKEx ?

Floyd

Rookie
Jul 18, 2023
I am completely new to the world of cryptocurrency and have recently heard of OKEx, an online trading platform for crypto. I would like to view live cryptocurrency prices and market data on OKEx but I am not sure how I can do it. Could someone experienced on the platform please help me out and tell me how I can view the prices and market data? Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated.

SwissBorgSaver

Beginner
Jul 18, 2023
OKEx is a leading cryptocurrency exchange that offers a wide range of services, including spot trading, derivatives trading, and margin trading. It also provides users with access to live cryptocurrency prices and market data. This article will explain how to view live cryptocurrency prices and market data on OKEx.

OKEx provides users with access to live cryptocurrency prices. The prices are updated in real time and can be accessed through the “Markets” tab on the OKEx homepage. On the markets page, users can select the cryptocurrency they wish to view and the currency they wish to view it in. The live prices for the selected cryptocurrency will be displayed in the “Price” column.

OKEx also provides users with access to market data. To view market data, users can click on the “Markets” tab and then select the cryptocurrency they wish to view. On the cryptocurrency page, users can view market data such as the 24-hour trading volume, the 24-hour low and high prices, and the 24-hour price change. In addition, users can also view the order book, which shows the current orders placed for the selected cryptocurrency.

OKEx provides users with access to live cryptocurrency prices and market data. To view live cryptocurrency prices, users can select the cryptocurrency they wish to view and the currency they wish to view it in on the “Markets” tab. To view market data, users can select the cryptocurrency they wish to view on the “Markets” tab and view the 24-hour trading volume, the 24-hour low and high prices, and the 24-hour price change. In addition, users can also view the order book, which shows the current orders placed for the selected cryptocurrency.

Dalton

Qualified
Jul 17, 2023
How can I view live cryptocurrency prices and market data on OKEx?

Cryptocurrency trading has become increasingly popular over the years, with millions of people around the world investing in digital currencies. With the rise in popularity of cryptocurrencies, exchanges like OKEx are offering a wide range of services for traders and investors to take advantage of. One of the most important features of OKEx is the ability to view live cryptocurrency prices and market data. Here, we will look at how you can view live cryptocurrency prices and market data on OKEx.

What is OKEx?

OKEx is a world-leading digital asset exchange, providing advanced financial services to global traders through blockchain technology. The company provides users with access to a secure and reliable trading platform and offers a variety of services such as spot trading, margin trading, futures trading, and perpetual swaps. OKEx also provides users with access to a wide range of cryptocurrency markets, allowing them to view live prices and market data for all major digital assets.

How to View Live Cryptocurrency Prices and Market Data on OKEx

Viewing live cryptocurrency prices and market data on OKEx is a simple process. To begin, you will need to log into your OKEx account and select the “Markets” tab. This will display all the available markets for trading on the exchange. From here, you can select the cryptocurrency market you are interested in viewing and the live prices and market data will be displayed.

How to View Trading Charts on OKEx

OKEx also provides users with access to a range of trading charts. These charts can be used to view the price movements of a particular cryptocurrency, as well as technical indicators such as Support and Resistance Levels, MACD, and Stochastic. To view a trading chart on OKEx, simply select the “Charts” tab and then select the cryptocurrency market you wish to view. The trading chart will then be displayed.

Conclusion

OKEx provides users with access to a wide range of features for trading and investing in digital assets. One of the most important features is the ability to view live cryptocurrency prices and market data. With OKEx, traders and investors can easily view live prices and market data for all major digital assets, as well as access a range of trading charts.

Video Link

Here is a video link from YouTube.com which further explains how to view live cryptocurrency prices and market data on OKEx: