How can I verify my identity on Poloniex for higher withdrawal limits ?

IOST

Qualified
Jul 10, 2023
I'm a new user to Poloniex and I'm wondering how I can verify my identity in order to increase my withdrawal limit. I understand that in order to increase my withdrawal limit, I need to submit a form of photo ID and proof of address. I'm not sure what type of documents are accepted and how to properly format the documents. Is there anyone who has experience with this process? I'd also like to know if there are any other ways to increase my withdrawal limit without having to verify my identity. Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

XinFin-Network

Super Mod
Super Mod
Jul 10, 2023
If you want to increase your withdrawal limit on Poloniex, you will have to verify your identity. This process requires users to provide identifying documents that will be reviewed by Poloniex staff.

The process of verifying your identity on Poloniex is straightforward. You will need to provide proof of your identity and address. Here are the steps you need to follow:

1. Gather Required Documents

The first step is to gather the required documents. You will need to provide valid government-issued photo identification such as a passport or driver’s license. You will also need to provide proof of address, such as a utility bill or bank statement.

2. Submit Identification Documents

Once you have the required documents, you will need to submit them to Poloniex. This can be done through the Poloniex website. You will need to upload a copy of your documents and submit them for review.

3. Review and Verification

Once you have submitted your documents, they will be reviewed by Poloniex staff. This process can take up to a few days. Once your documents are verified, your withdrawal limit will be increased.

Verifying your identity on Poloniex is a straightforward process. You will need to gather valid government-issued photo identification and proof of address. Once you have the required documents, you can submit them to Poloniex for review. Once your documents are verified, your withdrawal limit will be increased.

Anthony

Rookie
Jul 16, 2023
To verify your identity on Poloniex for higher withdrawal limits, you must first provide the required personal information such as your name, address, date of birth, and a valid government-issued ID. You will then need to provide a selfie with your ID and a handwritten note with the date and "Poloniex" written on it. After submitting these documents, Poloniex will review them and, if approved, will increase your withdrawal limit.

MaidSafeCoinMaster

Beginner
Jul 18, 2023
Verifying Identity on Poloniex

In order to verify your identity on Poloniex for higher withdrawal limits, you will need to submit a valid government-issued photo ID and a proof of residence. This can be done by logging into your Poloniex account, navigating to the “Verification” tab, and submitting the required documents. Once your documents have been approved, you will be able to increase your withdrawal limits.

TrustSwap

Qualified
Jul 10, 2023
Verifying Identity on Poloniex for Higher Withdrawal Limits

Cryptocurrency exchanges are becoming increasingly popular as more and more people are interested in investing in digital currencies. One of the most popular exchanges, Poloniex, is a great place to buy, sell, and trade a variety of cryptocurrencies. However, the exchange has certain withdrawal limits in place, and in order to increase these limits, users must verify their identity. This article will explain how to verify your identity on Poloniex in order to increase your withdrawal limits.

What is Poloniex?

Poloniex is a cryptocurrency exchange that was founded in 2014. It is one of the most popular exchanges, and it offers a wide variety of trading pairs, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and many more. The exchange is secure and reliable, and it is a great platform for traders who are looking to buy, sell, and trade digital currencies.

Verifying Your Identity on Poloniex

In order to increase your withdrawal limits on Poloniex, you must first verify your identity. This process is relatively simple, and it only requires you to provide some basic information, such as your name, address, and date of birth. It is important to make sure that the information you provide is accurate, as any discrepancies may result in delays or even a failed verification.

Once you have provided the necessary information, you will be asked to provide a form of identification, such as a driver’s license or passport. You will also need to provide a proof of residence, such as a utility bill or bank statement. Once you have provided all of the required documents, Poloniex will review them and verify your identity. Once your identity has been verified, you will be able to increase your withdrawal limits.

Conclusion

Verifying your identity on Poloniex is a relatively simple process, and it is a necessary step in order to increase your withdrawal limits. It is important to make sure that all of the information you provide is accurate, as any discrepancies may result in delays or even a failed verification. Once your identity has been verified, you will be able to increase your withdrawal limits and start trading with higher limits.

Video Link