How can I verify my identity on MEXC for higher withdrawal limits ?

Elliot

Rookie
Jul 17, 2023
I'm new to MEXC and I'm trying to understand how I can verify my identity in order to increase my withdrawal limits. I understand there are some KYC requirements that need to be met, but I'm not sure what I need to do exactly. Could someone who has experience with this platform please explain the process to me in detail? I want to make sure I understand all of the steps and requirements needed to complete the verification process successfully.

Secret

Super Mod
Super Mod
Jul 10, 2023
The process of verifying your identity on MEXC is relatively simple and straightforward. In order to verify your identity, you must first provide MEXC with your full name, date of birth, address, and a valid government-issued ID. Once you have provided all of this information, MEXC will then verify it against the information you have provided. Once your identity has been verified, MEXC will then increase your withdrawal limits.

In order to verify your identity on MEXC, you will need to provide a valid government-issued ID such as a passport, driver's license, or national ID card. You will also need to provide proof of residence such as a utility bill or bank statement. Additionally, you may be asked to provide a selfie of yourself holding your ID.

Yes, there are certain restrictions when it comes to verifying your identity on MEXC. For example, you must be 18 years of age or older in order to verify your identity. Additionally, MEXC may require additional documentation or information in order to verify your identity.

The process for verifying your identity on MEXC is relatively simple and straightforward. Once you have provided all of the necessary documents and information, MEXC will then review and verify your identity. Once your identity has been verified, MEXC will then increase your withdrawal limits. Additionally, you may be asked to provide additional verification documents in order to complete the process.

iExec-RLC

Qualified
Jul 10, 2023
To verify your identity on MEXC for higher withdrawal limits, you will need to provide a valid government-issued ID, such as a passport or driver's license, and a selfie of yourself holding your ID. Additionally, you may need to provide proof of residence, such as a utility bill or bank statement, as well as proof of ownership of the cryptocurrency wallet associated with your MEXC account. Key Terms: Government-issued ID, Selfie, Proof of Residence, Proof of Ownership of Cryptocurrency Wallet.

Ankr

Qualified
Jul 10, 2023
Verifying Identity on MEXC for Higher Withdrawal Limits

The crypto currency exchange MEXC allows users to verify their identity in order to increase their withdrawal limits. This is an important step for those who are looking to make larger transactions and need to ensure that their funds are secure. In this article, we will discuss how to verify your identity on MEXC and what you need to know in order to do so.

What Is MEXC?

MEXC is a crypto currency exchange that allows users to buy, sell, and trade a variety of digital assets. It is one of the most popular exchanges in the world and is used by millions of people around the globe. The platform has a wide range of features and tools, including advanced trading tools and a secure wallet.

How To Verify Your Identity On MEXC

In order to increase your withdrawal limit on MEXC, you will need to verify your identity. The process is relatively simple and straightforward. First, you will need to provide some personal information, such as your name, date of birth, and address. You will also need to upload a photo of your government-issued ID, such as a passport or driver’s license.

Once you have provided this information, MEXC will review it and verify your identity. This process usually takes a few days, and once it is complete, your withdrawal limit will be increased.

Benefits Of Verifying Your Identity On MEXC

There are several benefits to verifying your identity on MEXC. First, it will increase your withdrawal limit, allowing you to make larger transactions. It will also make your account more secure, as MEXC will be able to verify your identity and ensure that no one else can access your funds.

Conclusion

Verifying your identity on MEXC is a simple and straightforward process. It will allow you to make larger transactions and will also make your account more secure. If you are looking to increase your withdrawal limit on MEXC, be sure to follow the steps outlined in this article.

Video Link