How can I use Huobi's Referral Program to earn rewards for inviting new users ?

Frank

Rookie
Jul 18, 2023
I recently signed up for Huobi's trading platform and I noticed they have a Referral Program. I'm interested in learning more about it and earning rewards for inviting new users.

What do I need to do to start using the Referral Program? Are there any restrictions or requirements that I should be aware of? How much can I earn from inviting new users? What other rewards can I expect from using the Referral Program?

I'm new to trading and don't know much about the Referral Program, so any advice or tips would be much appreciated.

Streamr

Super Mod
Super Mod
Jul 10, 2023
Huobi's Referral Program is a program designed to reward users for inviting new users to the Huobi exchange platform. The program offers rewards in the form of Huobi Tokens (HT) for successful referrals. HT tokens can be used to purchase goods and services on the Huobi platform, as well as to pay for trading fees.

To refer new users to the Huobi platform, you must first create a Huobi account. Once your account is created, you will be given a unique referral code that you can share with your friends and family. When a new user signs up using your referral code, they will be automatically linked to your account and you will receive a reward in the form of HT tokens.

The amount of rewards you can earn depends on the amount of new users you refer. For every successful referral, you will receive a reward of 10 HT tokens. These tokens can be used to purchase goods and services on the Huobi platform, as well as to pay for trading fees.

The best way to maximize your rewards is to make sure that the people you invite to the Huobi platform are active users. This means that they should be making trades and using the platform regularly. If they are not active users, then you may not receive the full reward for your referral. Additionally, you should also make sure to use all of the promotional tools available to you, such as social media, email campaigns, and more. By using these tools, you can reach a larger audience and increase your chances of receiving rewards.

Gregory

Rookie
Jul 18, 2023
Huobi Referral Program: Huobi offers a referral program that rewards users for inviting new users to join the platform. By using your unique referral link, you can earn rewards when a new user registers and completes their account verification. The rewards are based on the trading volume of the referred user.

Maker

Qualified
Jul 9, 2023
How To Use Huobi's Referral Program To Earn Rewards

Huobi is one of the leading cryptocurrency exchanges in the world. It offers a wide range of services, from trading to margin trading, and even provides a referral program to help users earn rewards for inviting new users. The referral program is a great way for users to earn rewards for inviting their friends and family to Huobi.

What Is The Huobi Referral Program?

The Huobi Referral Program is a reward system that allows users to earn rewards for inviting new users to Huobi. The rewards are based on the trading fees paid by the invited user. The more trading fees they pay, the more rewards you will get.

How Does The Referral Program Work?

To participate in the referral program, you must first register on the Huobi website. Once registered, you will be given a unique referral code that you can share with your friends and family. When they use your code to register on Huobi, they will be considered your referral. You will then receive rewards based on the trading fees they pay.

What Rewards Can I Earn With The Referral Program?

The rewards you can earn with the Huobi referral program vary depending on the amount of trading fees your referral pays. Generally, you will earn a percentage of the trading fees paid by your referral. The percentage can range from 5% to 50%, depending on the amount of trading fees paid.

How Can I Maximize My Rewards?

To maximize your rewards with the Huobi referral program, it is important to ensure that your referrals are actively trading on the exchange. You can do this by encouraging them to trade frequently and by providing them with useful resources and information about trading. Additionally, you should also keep track of their trading fees to ensure that you are getting the most out of your referral program.

Conclusion

The Huobi referral program is a great way for users to earn rewards for inviting new users to the exchange. With the referral program, you can earn a percentage of the trading fees paid by your referral. To maximize your rewards, it is important to ensure that your referrals are actively trading on the exchange and to keep track of their trading fees.

Video Link