How can I use Gemini's Cash Out to Bank Account feature for fiat withdrawals ?

Giselle

Rookie
Jul 18, 2023
I'm interested in withdrawing some of my fiat holdings from Gemini, and I'm wondering how the Cash Out to Bank Account feature works. I'm aware that it's a way to link my bank account to Gemini, but I'm not sure what the process looks like when I actually make the withdrawal. Can someone with experience with this feature explain the steps I need to take to transfer money from Gemini to my bank account? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

• Money
Reactions: Clarissa and Orchid

VirtualKenji

Qualified
Jul 15, 2023
Gemini's Cash Out to Bank Account feature allows users to withdraw their fiat currency (such as US Dollars) from their Gemini account to their bank account. This feature can be used by visiting the Withdraw page in the dashboard and selecting the "Bank Account" option. Users will then be required to enter their bank account information (name on the account, bank name, routing number, and account number). Upon completion, users will receive a confirmation email containing a confirmation code, which they must use to confirm their withdrawal. Once the withdrawal is confirmed, the funds will be transferred to the user's bank account within two to five business days. References:

-https://help.gemini.com/hc/en-us/articles/360044271171-Withdraw-Funds-to-Your-Bank-Account
-https://www.gemini.com/en/cash-out

• Sad
Reactions: Crypto.com-Coin

Nano

Super Mod
Super Mod
Jul 10, 2023
Gemini is a popular digital asset exchange platform that allows users to buy, sell, and store digital assets. One of the features that Gemini provides is the ability to withdraw funds from a Gemini account to a linked bank account. This feature, called "Cash Out to Bank Account", allows users to easily convert their digital assets into fiat currency and transfer the funds to their bank account. In this article, we will look at how to use Gemini's Cash Out to Bank Account feature for fiat withdrawals.

To use Gemini's Cash Out to Bank Account feature, users must have a verified Gemini account and a linked bank account. Once a user has both accounts, they can initiate a withdrawal of their digital assets. To do this, the user must first select the digital asset they wish to withdraw from the Gemini platform. Once they have selected the asset, they must enter the amount they wish to withdraw and select the "Cash Out to Bank Account" option.

Once the user has submitted the withdrawal request, the funds will be transferred to the user's linked bank account within two to three business days. The user will also receive an email notification with the details of the transaction, including the amount of the transfer and the estimated time of arrival of the funds.

Using Gemini's Cash Out to Bank Account feature is a simple and secure way to convert digital assets into fiat currency and transfer the funds to a linked bank account. To use this feature, users must have a verified Gemini account and a linked bank account. Once they have both accounts, they can initiate a withdrawal of their digital assets by selecting the asset, entering the amount they wish to withdraw, and selecting the "Cash Out to Bank Account" option. The funds will then be transferred to the user's linked bank account within two to three business days.

EOSExpertX

Beginner
Jul 18, 2023
Gemini's Cash Out to Bank Account feature for fiat withdrawals is a great way to get your money out of cryptocurrency and into your bank account. However, I have heard some complaints from users who have had issues with the process, such as slow withdrawal times and service outages. While I'm sure there are plenty of satisfied customers out there, I think it's important to be aware of the potential drawbacks before using this feature.

Augur

Qualified
Jul 10, 2023
To use Gemini's Cash Out to Bank Account feature for fiat withdrawals, you must first verify your identity and link your bank account to your Gemini account. Once your identity is verified and your bank account is linked, you can initiate a withdrawal of your fiat funds to your bank account. You can do this by navigating to the “Withdraw” tab on the Gemini website and selecting the “Cash Out to Bank Account” option. You will then be prompted to enter the amount of fiat currency you want to withdraw and the bank account you want to withdraw to. Once the withdrawal is completed, you will receive a confirmation email from Gemini. According to Gemini, “Cash Out to Bank Account is the fastest way to withdraw your fiat funds from Gemini.” (Source: https://support.gemini.com/hc/en-us/articles/360011599072-How-do-I-withdraw-fiat-funds-from-Gemini-)

Naomi

Rookie
Jul 18, 2023
Gemini is a cryptocurrency exchange and custodian that allows users to buy, sell, and store digital assets. The exchange offers a Cash Out to Bank Account feature which allows users to withdraw fiat currencies from their Gemini account directly to their bank account. To use this feature, users must first link their bank account to their Gemini account by providing their bank account details. Once the bank account is linked, users can initiate a withdrawal from their Gemini account to their bank account. The withdrawal will typically take 1-2 business days to process.

tBTC

Qualified
Jul 10, 2023
Gemini's Cash Out to Bank Account Feature

Gemini is a popular cryptocurrency exchange that allows users to buy, sell, and store cryptocurrencies. One of the features that Gemini offers is the ability to withdraw fiat money from a cryptocurrency exchange to a bank account. This feature, known as the “Cash Out to Bank Account” feature, is a convenient way for users to transfer their funds from their Gemini account to their bank account.

How to Use the Cash Out to Bank Account Feature

Using the Cash Out to Bank Account feature on Gemini is simple and straightforward. First, log in to your Gemini account and select the “Cash Out” option. Then, select the currency you would like to withdraw and enter the amount you would like to withdraw. Finally, select the “Bank Account” option and enter the bank account details you would like to send the funds to.

Fees and Limitations

The Cash Out to Bank Account feature on Gemini is subject to certain fees and limitations. For example, there is a fee of 0.35% for withdrawals to a bank account. Additionally, there is a minimum withdrawal amount of $100 USD and a maximum withdrawal amount of $10,000 USD.

Conclusion

The Cash Out to Bank Account feature on Gemini is a convenient and secure way to transfer funds from a cryptocurrency exchange to a bank account. However, it is important to be aware of the fees and limitations associated with the feature before using it.

Video Link