How can I use BitMEX's tradingview charts for technical analysis ?

Danny

Rookie
Jul 17, 2023
I am new to trading and am looking to use BitMEX's tradingview charts for technical analysis. I understand the basics of trading and technical analysis, but I'm not sure how to use the charts provided by BitMEX.

Can someone please explain how to use the charts or point me to some resources? I am also confused about how to change time frames and view different indicators. Are there any specific ones that I should be using?

Any advice or answers would be greatly appreciated.

• Poo
  • Wow
Reactions: Kusama and Quant

Hathor

Super Mod
Super Mod
Jul 10, 2023
TradingView is a financial charting platform that provides real-time market data, technical analysis tools, and customizable charting capabilities. It is used by traders and investors to analyze and make decisions about their investments.

BitMEX is a cryptocurrency derivatives trading platform that offers a range of tools for technical analysis. TradingView’s charting tools are available on the platform, allowing traders to access advanced charting features such as technical indicators, backtesting, and paper trading.

Traders can use the technical analysis tools within TradingView to analyze historical data and identify potential trading opportunities. These tools include indicators, such as moving averages and the Relative Strength Index (RSI), as well as chart patterns, such as head and shoulders or double bottoms. Traders can also use the backtesting feature to test their trading strategies on historical data.

In addition to these features, TradingView also offers paper trading, which allows traders to practice their strategies in a risk-free environment. This feature can be used to refine strategies and gain confidence before entering a trade.

All of these features combined make TradingView an invaluable tool for traders who are looking to gain an edge in their trading. By utilizing the features available on the platform, traders can gain insight into the market and make informed trading decisions.

Balancer

Qualified
Jul 10, 2023
BitMEX's tradingview charts can be used for technical analysis by utilizing the various indicators and tools available. These tools allow traders to identify trends and patterns, and make informed decisions based on the data. Technical analysis can be used to identify potential entry and exit points, as well as to identify potential areas of support and resistance. Technical analysis can also be used to identify market sentiment, and to gauge the overall strength of a particular currency pair. According to Investopedia, “Technical analysis is a method of evaluating securities by analyzing statistics generated by market activity, such as past prices and volume. Technical analysts do not attempt to measure a security's intrinsic value, but instead use charts and other tools to identify patterns and trends.”

Jul 10, 2023
BitMEX is a cryptocurrency derivatives exchange that offers a wide range of trading instruments, including futures and perpetual contracts. Tradingview is a popular charting platform used by traders to analyze price movements and identify trading opportunities. BitMEX offers a Tradingview charting feature that allows users to access real-time market data and technical analysis tools. To use BitMEX's Tradingview charts for technical analysis, users can select the instrument they want to analyze from the BitMEX trading platform, then click on the “Charts” tab to access the Tradingview chart. The chart will display the price movements of the selected instrument and users can then use the various technical analysis tools offered by Tradingview to identify potential trading opportunities.

Stacks

Qualified
Jul 10, 2023
How can I use BitMEX's tradingview charts for technical analysis?

Technical analysis is an important tool for traders to use when attempting to make profitable trades. The BitMEX tradingview charts are a great resource for traders to use when conducting technical analysis.

What is Technical Analysis?

Technical analysis is the study of past price movements in order to predict future price movements. It is based on the premise that price movements are not random, but rather follow certain patterns that can be identified and used to make predictions. Technical analysis uses charting tools such as trend lines, support and resistance levels, and moving averages to identify trends and make predictions.

What are the BitMEX tradingview charts?

The BitMEX tradingview charts are a powerful tool for traders to use when conducting technical analysis. The charts provide real-time data on price movements and allow traders to view historical data as well. The charts also provide indicators such as moving averages, Bollinger Bands, and MACD which can be used to identify trends and make predictions.

How can I use the BitMEX tradingview charts for technical analysis?

The BitMEX tradingview charts can be used to identify patterns in price movements. Traders can use the charts to identify support and resistance levels, as well as trend lines. Traders can also use the indicators provided on the charts to identify trends and make predictions.

Conclusion

The BitMEX tradingview charts are a powerful tool for traders to use when conducting technical analysis. The charts provide real-time data on price movements and allow traders to view historical data as well. The charts also provide indicators such as moving averages, Bollinger Bands, and MACD which can be used to identify trends and make predictions. By using the charts and indicators, traders can gain a better understanding of the market and make more informed trading decisions.

Relevant Video