Billionaire Mike Novogratz Says This Is Bitcoin’s Most Bullish Support Next To Stor – Parofix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kathleen

Rookie
Aug 7, 2023
”crypto-news”

Billionaire Mike Novogratz Says This Is Bitcoin’s Most Bullish Support Next To Stor

Galaxy Digital CEO Mike Novogratz explains what he thinks is the most positive about Bitcoin (BTC), other than a store of value.

In a new On the Tape podcast interview, the billionaire details what people are missing about the top crypto asset by market cap; This triggered an ongoing global and viral financial revolution.

“What I think people miss — and I talked about this a lot when we had our first craze in 2017 — is that cryptocurrency was really the first global speculative craze. We never had a global market.”

We had a few globally traded stocks, but if you look back at the internet bubble in 1999, there was no one participating in Korea, no one participating in India, no one participating in Russia, no one participating in Africa.

Crypto is global, and just like I tell the Bitcoin story on CNBC and Bloomberg and on podcasts in New York, there’s someone in a village in Indonesia telling this story, and the viral nature of eight billion people getting more conversions every day is really hard to stop.

The other part of this is that Bitcoin exists within a movement – you can call it crypto or decentralization – and this movement touches people in some way because it feels like a revolution, this revolution of saying, ‘I want to cut this.’ intermediary, I want to be self-reliant, I want to do peer-to-peer transactions, [and] ‘I want to have more efficiency and equal access.’”

At the time of writing, Bitcoin is trading at $42,532, with a small increase over the last 24 hours.

Image Created: Mid-Journey

”crypto-news”

#Billionaire #Mike #Novogratz #Bitcoins #Bullish #Support #Stor

Status
Not open for further replies.