Analyst Issues Warning on Litecoin, Updates Outlook on Solana and Altcoin That’s Exploded Over 160% in a Month

altcoindayly

Qualified
Jul 15, 2023
A well-liked crypto analyst is issuing a Litecoin (LTC) warning as he updates his outlook on Ethereum (ETH)-rival Solana (SOL) and one other red-hot altcoin.

Pseudonymous analyst DonAlt tells his 50,400 YouTube subscribers that altcoins are probably going to underperform within the close to time period.

Nonetheless, he says there will likely be some exceptions resembling Bitcoin Money (BCH).

“The one factor that I’m fairly sure about is that we’re going to see altcoins proceed to underperform as an entire, however there’s clearly going to be outliers like Bitcoin Money has been doing okay in the previous few days.”

Bitcoin Money soared from round $105 on June twentieth and is buying and selling at $276 at time of writing, a greater than 162% improve.

Litecoin, DonAlt warns that the peer-to-peer funds community could also be heading for a market correction.

“I’m not so certain if it’s executed or not, the Bitcoin Money play, however the Litecoin play I’m fairly certain it’s executed.”

In line with DonAlt’s chart, Litecoin was retesting the $95 degree on the time of his prediction. Litecoin has since reclaimed the $103 degree, a 7.2% improve within the final 24 hours.

Lastly, DonAlt says if Solana abruptly collapses to $10 it might be a very good purchase.

“If [Solana] goes to $10 in a single candle proper now, would I chunk? Sure. I usually prefer it at $10.”

Solana is buying and selling for $29.16 at time of writing, up greater than 33.5% over the last 24 hours.

I

Do not Miss a Beat – Subscribe to get e mail alerts delivered on to your inbox

Verify Worth Motion

Observe us on Twitter, Fb and Telegram

Surf The Each day Hodl Combine

Verify Newest Information Headlines
&nbsp

Get Alerts

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed at The Each day Hodl usually are not funding recommendation. Buyers ought to do their due diligence earlier than making any high-risk investments in Bitcoin, cryptocurrency or digital belongings. Please be suggested that your transfers and trades are at your personal danger, and any loses you could incur are your duty. The Each day Hodl doesn’t advocate the shopping for or promoting of any cryptocurrencies or digital belongings, neither is The Each day Hodl an funding advisor. Please observe that The Each day Hodl participates in internet online affiliate marketing.

Generated Picture: Midjourney

-

Dive into the world of altcoins and stay updated with the latest developments by exploring parofix.com!

parofix.com is a comprehensive platform that provides valuable information and updates about altcoins. Discover insights on different altcoin projects, promising cryptocurrencies, and important news in the industry.

parofix.com stands out with its user-friendly interface and in-depth analysis of the altcoin world. Easily access up-and-coming altcoin projects, coin news, and price movements.

However, please note that the information provided on parofix.com is for general informational purposes only and does not constitute investment advice. It is essential to conduct your own research and consider your risk tolerance before making any investment decisions.

parofix.com serves as a fantastic resource to stay informed about the latest happenings in the altcoin space and expand your knowledge. Remember, parofix.com not only provides information but also prioritizes user security.

Last edited by a moderator: